In this week's weekly round-up we cover a new post on Co-Schedule review, amazing surprise from my mortgage broker, Kajabi Hero challenge and more posts.
Check out below:
A Kajabi Hero is a person who has made over $1000 selling digital products with the Kajabi platform.
What is the 28 Day Challenge?
This challenge is a proven strategy for getting yourself on the right path to becoming a Kajabi Hero.
When you accept this Challenge, over the next 28 days we’re going to walk you through everything you need to do to build your first digital product and get your first sale...All within 28 days!!
Read more on the Kajabi Hero challenge here; 28 Day Kajabi Hero Challenge
Not sure about the best online teaching platform for your course?
What you need is to dive deep into the features of each platform to gain an understanding of how each will fulfill your needs.
This blog post takes a look at Kajabi Vs. Teachable to help you make that big decision.
Unsure of how to get the most out of your Facebook page?
Can't keep up with all the latest changes that Facebook releases?
The Business Classroom Facebook Page Review & Audit will include:-
- Checking if Facebook page is set up correctly (including Vanity URL Username, About Sections)
- Ensuring posts are suitable for Facebook Platform
- Auditing posting schedule, quality of posts and recommendations to increase reach and engagement
- Is your Facebook page mobile responsive?
- Are all apps and links working?
- If a business do people know what you are selling and how to purchase from you?
Facebook Page Review & Audit are completed within 24 hours of purchase.
Secure your audit for only $47AUD; https://www.thebusinessclassroom.com.au/offers/NfWqCdoL/checkout
Stay up to date with the latest changes to Social Media, Wordpress, Technology, Business and Blogging to stay ahead of the pack and you will get a copy of "The Ultimate Business Start Up Checklist".