In this week's weekly round-up we cover the difference between Teachable and Kajabi, social media updates and a lot more.
Check out below;
If you’re running your own business, you’re probably always trying to come up with some new ways to grow it.
The only problem is that most of the things you can do in order to achieve this require cash.
We’ve come up with three tips that are guaranteed to help you do this; How to Grow a Debt-Free Business
Exercise is an important part of everyday activities.
Too often in small business exercise is the first thing to be dropped from our daily to-do list to make time for other activities.
We have signed up for Pawgust to support Guide Dogs Australia.
Just take your 4 legged (or in my case 3 legged) furry friend for a walk for 30 minutes every day in August - redevelop that daily exercise habit and spend some quality time with your fur baby.
Join our team, get active and help raise funds for an amazing service 🐾
It was only a matter of time until we saw court cases regarding negative reviews and fake reviews.
Hopefully, this will make people think twice before posting fake/misleading reviews.
Learn more on this post; Australian woman ordered to pay more than $500,000 in damages for negative Google review
1st of July is the start of a new financial year here in Australia.
Time to get your tax ready for the 2018 - 2019 financial year.
Time to review your past 12 months of business and plan out the next 12 months in your business.
I love this time of year - especially since everything is up to date and ready for the accountant.
No more stressing about tax time.
Do you find tax time stressful?
What can you do make it less stressful time of the year?
- Implement a new accounting software (or your first)
- Find an accountant that you can have regular discussions with throughout the year to make sure you're on track and organised.
- Start the new financial year organised - implement new filing (that is done regularly - a little each day will save you a huge amount of time in the end)
Feeling lost? Need help?
Jump on a Business Planning and Strategy session with Sam and let's start the 2019 - 2020 Financial Year with a clear path - Click on the image below
How to Find the Right Hashtags for Your Business.
Check out some great tips for your Instagram account.
- Keeping Your Instagram Hashtags Relevant is More Important Than Ever
- Switch Up Your Instagram Hashtags to Avoid “Spammy” Behavior
- Use a Third-Party Tool to Find the Right Hashtags for Your Business
- How Many Hashtags is The Right Amount of Instagram Hashtags?
- How to Hide Hashtags on Instagram with Later
- Business Profiles Can Track Instagram Hashtag Success with Post Insights
- You Can (And Should) Follow Hashtags on Instagram!
- You Can Also Add Instagram Hashtags to Your Instagram Stories
- Add Instagram Hashtags to Your Instagram Bio
I often get asked the difference between Teachables and Kajabi.
This is a great blog showing some of the differences; Kajabi vs Teachable: The Best Online Course Platform for 2019
Read more on this feature here
For An Extremely Limited Time: Launch The Business Of Your Dreams And Save 10% On Kajabi...FOR LIFE!
Kajabi is the one stop shop to successfully launch and scale an online business. Here is just a small list of what features they offer for your online business:
-Online Course builder
-Membership site builder
-Landing page builder
-Automations (when, then, if sequencing)
-Quizzes & Surveys
The list could go on! Grab the opportunity now; For An Extremely Limited Time: Launch The Business Of Your Dreams And Save 10% On Kajabi...
Quick Fix Session is great for those techy issues you have been spending hours or days on trying to figure it out.
Let us help you move past this hurdle and onto blogging or adding more content to your website.
To Secure Your Session - http://bit.ly/2dUxyPR
Stay up to date with the latest changes to Social Media, Wordpress, Technology, Business and Blogging to stay ahead of the pack and you will get a copy of "The Ultimate Business Start Up Checklist".