Join our mastermind of bloggers!
The Business Classroom Mastermind; coordinated by Sam Howard.
Offering bloggers – tech support, know how, encouragement and guidance to UP-LEVEL your blog.
Weekly live masterminding with other bloggers and TBC community and prestige members to:
- discuss new ideas
- troubleshooting current issues
- staying updated with the latest social media trends and internet changes.
Helping you to take action!
Inspiring each other to achieve blogging goals and to build your tribe!
How will the Bloggers Mastermind Work?
- Weekly Live Mastermind session includes:-
- Support / advice / feedback and guidance from other members of the mastermind.
- Live interaction (through webcam and audio) – no more isolation or feeling like you work alone.
- Achievable Action Steps for the week and instructions on how to complete these task. Up leveling your blog to stay on top of all those things you didn’t know how to do or were not comfortable doing (or simple did not know it was a function that was available). Helping you with time management with quick achievable steps in as little as 30 minutes.
- Consistency! Helping you to maintain consistency to build your tribe.
- Flexibility – there will be 2 session times available each week – and these will alternate to make it possible for you to attend.
1 Hour Sessions – Conducted on Zoom
- 10 minutes – hot topics of the week, urgent updates or new issues people need to be aware of that could affect their blogging. If nothing new we will work through old updates that most people are not aware of and how to session.
- Round Table (sharing the wisdom) – each blogger has 10 minutes to discuss updates on their blog, any successes, ask for suggestions and feedback and use the other bloggers for support and guidance (this is live interactions – get answers and advice in real time).
- Teach Time – bloggers get to share one new thing they have discovered or found this week that maybe insightful information for other bloggers.
Join at any time - $45 per month.
Cancel at anytime.