Connecting Bloggers with Brands
Nov 07, 2016
Are you ready to take your blog to the next level and looking to work with brands?
We have collated a list of blogger/influencer agencies/networks for you to check out.
*** We are not recommending any particular agency but make sure you read the fine print and understand all contracts prior to agreeing. ***
Things to look out for / be aware of:-
- Lock in periods
- What you can and can’t do while you are signed up with the agency
- eg: can you work with other brands / agencies? Are you allowed to run ads for another company on your blog / social media?
- Level of editing of your blog posts by agency / their clients? Make sure you feel comfortable with the agreement.
- Costs to use the agency
- What will they do on your behalf to get you paid work?
- What is required of you during the contract?
- Payment agreement
- How often will you be paid?
- By what method – if PayPal are you paying the transfer frees or is the agency
- How long after completing a project can you expect to be paid?
- What happens if the client has an issue with the campaign that was run?
- Google reviews of the agency – check out any issues others have had and make sure you are comfortable signing. Ensure other bloggers have been getting paid, bloggers will turn to social media and their blogs to voice issues with lack of payment so do your research so you don’t get stung.
- What sort of brands are they currently working with?
Remember you can always contact brands directly and try to work out campaign deals don’t feel you have to join an agency to work with brands.
Tips for working with brands:-
- Most are all about the numbers so build strong email lists, social media followings – but remember you want quality followers over quantity. You are more valuable as an influencer if your following is engaged in what you do and write about then high numbers and no engagement.
- Write good quality content.
- Regularly check your Klout score.
- Don’t over commit.
No specified location requirements
Have an agency/network that we have not listed let us know and we will add it to the list.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Stay up to date with the latest changes to Social Media, Wordpress, Technology, Business and Blogging to stay ahead of the pack and you will get a copy of "The Ultimate Business Start Up Checklist".