Terms of Purchase - VIP Implementation Day
TERMS OF PURCHASE
The Business Classroom
VIP IMPLEMENTATION DAY
By clicking “Buy Now” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by The Business Classroom (“Service Provider”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Service Provider agrees to provide services in accordance with the VIP Implementation Day
- The scope of services rendered by the Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Service Provider’s websitecom.au as part of the Program.
- Service provider reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing
- Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives
- The Program includes the following:
- 7 hours of Virtual Assistance support delivered on mutually selected day.
- Client agrees to be open minded to Service Provider’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Client understands that Service Provider has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Service Provider sessions or
Program. Service Provider may revise methods or parts of the Program based on the needs of the Client.
- By participating in the Program, Client acknowledges that the Service Provider is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Program is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or professional advice.
The Service Provider may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Service Provider believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Service Provider is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Service Provider may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, photography, business, health, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Service Provider will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Service Provider is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Service Provider’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Service Provider’s programs, courses, and/or services. Client acknowledges that Service Provider has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Service Provider’s website, programs, products or services.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Service Provider the full purchase
- Service Provider does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed to the VIP
- If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Service Provider according to the payment schedule set forth on Service Provider's website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”).
- Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Service Provider will charge the credit card chosen by the Client.
- In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Service Provider has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and Service Provider calls. If Client has not paid within fourteen (14) days, Service Provider has the right to terminate agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Program, the Service Provider maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Service Provider. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Service Provider to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Service Provider reserves the right to immediately remove Client from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Service Provider or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and Service Provider provided to the Client by the Service Provider under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade
- LIMITATION OF By using The Business Classroom and purchasing this VIP Implementation Day, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Service Provider will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees that use of this Program is at user’s own risk.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Western Australia, regardless of the conflict of laws principles
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.