How To Set Up Automatic Approvals For Facebook Group Members
Dec 25, 2019
Anyone who manages a Facebook Group understands how time-consuming it can be vetting and accepting new members.
Facebook has just released Automatic Approvals for Facebook Group Members.
How to set up automatic approvals?
- Go to your Facebook Group
- Select "Edit Group Settings"
- Scroll down until you see "Automatic member approvals"
- Click "Set Up Requirments"
- You can now set up your requirements for pre-approval of members. Remember that Facebook will prompt you when someone has been auto-approved so you can check to confirm if needed. If using member questions make sure you have set these up.
- This method will work for free groups that you just want questions answered and location-based groups. For paid groups check out our other blog post - How To Set Up Pre-Approvals For Facebook Group Members.
Need help setting this up or with community management for your Facebook Community? The Business Classroom can help. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Stay up to date with the latest changes to Social Media, Wordpress, Technology, Business and Blogging to stay ahead of the pack and you will get a copy of "The Ultimate Business Start Up Checklist".