How To Set Up Pre-Approvals For Facebook Group MembersDec 25, 2019
Anyone who manages a paid / membership-based Facebook Group understands how time-consuming it can be cross-checking and accepting new members, to ensure they are allowed to be in the Facebook Group.
Facebook has just released Pre-Approvals for Facebook Group Members.
How to set up pre-approvals?
- Go to your Facebook Group
- Select "Edit Group Settings"
- Scroll down until you see "Membership pre-approvals"
- Click "Get Started"
- You have two options - "Choose Groups" or "Upload a File"
- Choose Groups - allows you to select from a group that you manage
- Upload a File - allows you to upload a list of email addresses to pre-approve people on Facebook with those addresses.
The "Upload a File" method is great for those that run external membership platforms you can upload all your members and as they request to join they will be pre-approved.
Note:- they must request to join within 90 days or their pre-approval is canceled.
Manage a free group and looking to set up automatic approvals for new members? Check out our blog post:- How To Set Up Automatic Approvals For Facebook Group Members
Need help setting this up or with community management for your Facebook Community? The Business Classroom can help. Contact us to discuss your needs.