The Weekly Round-up- 1st May to 7th May 2020May 08, 2020
In this week's weekly round-up we cover two new posts on our blog, Facebook page audit and some exciting news from my long-term client.
Pro Tips: Creating a Big Online Presence for Your Small Business
The Business Classroom Facebook Page Review & Audit
Unsure of how to get the most out of your Facebook page?
Can't keep up with all the latest changes that Facebook releases?
The Business Classroom Facebook Page Review & Audit will include:-
- Checking if Facebook page is set up correctly (including Vanity URL Username, About Sections)
- Ensuring posts are suitable for Facebook Platform
- Auditing posting schedule, quality of posts and recommendations to increase reach and engagement
- Is your Facebook page mobile responsive?
- Are all apps and links working?
- If a business do people know what you are selling and how to purchase from you?
Facebook Page Review & Audit are completed within 24 hours of purchase.
Secure your audit for only $47AUD - Facebook Audit
My client finally launches her online side
So excited for one of my long term clients to find finally launch her online side of her amazing business Animal Talent Time Agency Sydney.
Check out her new puppy training course.
Working from home during COVID-19 lock down - How to survive
Working from home can be a big change for most people.
The glitz and glamour of working from home can wear off really quickly once people realise just how hard, working from home can be.
Read on the pros, cons and how to work effectively: Working from home during COVID-19 lock down - How to survive